WE ARE RECRUITING
We are Recruiting at Twinlakes Family Theme Park Melton Mowbray Leicestershire.
We have over 130 acres of family rides & Attractions through out the park for all the family to enjoy.
Below is just a few of the positions we are looking for, More positions can be found on our website
Park and Catering Rangers Looking for a fun and exciting career? We are looking for outgoing, hardworking members of staff to join our team! You will need to be flexible and committed to ensure that a high standard of service is delivered to our customers. Our ranger positions involve working in our catering and retail outlets or supervising our rides and play areas. Applicants must be 16 years or over. Must be available to work weekends and during the school holidays. Seasonal, part time, full time. Ideal for all ages, including mums and retired!
Part Time Receptionist We are looking for an enthusiastic and lively receptionist/customer relations colleague to join our friendly team at Twinlakes Park. This is an amazing opportunity to join our busy and expanding team, you will work closely with the office manager, park manager and director. Duties include:
- Overseeing admissions, office duties and admin work
- Various admin tasks including group bookings, birthdays and annual pass holder info
- The ideal candidate will have a great telephone manner, reception experience and knowledge with basic admin duties
- Passion an…
- Keen eye for detail.
- Good written and verbal communication.
- Work independently and part of a team.
This is a flexible position working a min of 2 days per week including 1 day at the weekend. Starting time will be 08:00 am daily and will be required to work one weekend day, however flexibly is required and extra hours/days will be required during peak times. Hourly rate to be discussed at interview stage, this position is paid hourly not salaried therefore you receive payment for all your working hours.
Part Time Cleaner Come and join our friendly team here at Twinlakes Park! The East Midlands No.1 family day out. We are always seeking quality and reliable staff to join our very busy team. ARE YOU?
- Conscientious & reliable
- Do you enjoy a challenge?
- Able to work at speed whilst also providing a quality service
- Smart & well presented
- Get a buzz from providing great service
- Keen to work for committed and dedicated team
- You are available to work on a part-time or full- …
- That you are available to work on weekends during school holidays
- That you are punctual & reliable
- That you have high cleaning standards
- That you are trustworthy
- That you have the ability to work as part of a team