We are pleased to announce Twinlakes Splash Play
is now open for the summer!
ℹ️ For everyone’s safety, and to comply with new Government COVID 19 guidance please read the following from our Park Safety Officer:
ℹ️ During busy times –
– Due to Government guidance pool capacity will be limited. To ensure all guests have a chance to enjoy the Splash Play, during busy times the area will be run on one hour sessions.
– Please visit the desk at the Splash Play to pre-book your slot, prior to joining the line.
– Please be aware that the most popular sessions will book up quickly.
– To ensure that all guests have a chance to enjoy the Splash Play on their visit, arrive promptly for, and be ready to leave the area at the end of your session.
ℹ️Changing room guidance-
– Changing room facilities will be prioritised for additional needs or disabled guests, who are unable to change elsewhere.
– Due to Government guidance, it is advised that all other guests should change at home before and after visiting the pool, where possible. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
– If you are unable to change at home, please change before and use the bathroom before joining the queue for the Splash Play.
– Please follow all other Park hygiene, safety and COVID 19 guidance whilst in this area. For more information, visit Find Out More
🎢🐏💦We look forward to welcoming you back! Thank you for your co-operation, Twinlakes park Safety Officer.