We are looking for people who are fun, reliable, confident, upbeat and have a friendly personality to join our team of Seasonal performers!
Positions include: Activity leaders and Mascot performers.
Working Dates: 9th July – 4th September (Summer Holidays)
General Working Hours: 9:30am – 5:00pm. Flexibility on start/finish times may be required on select dates.
Pay Rate: National Minimum Wage
Costume and Training Provided.
Full and Part Time Positions available.
- Lead workshops including crafts, games and activities to a set schedule.
- Perform in character and improvise lines to create a magical experience.
- Publicly speak to large groups of people.
- Engage with visitors and answer inquiries.
- Work confidently and efficiently alone and as part of a team.
- Adapt to respond to daily challenges.
- Commit to providing high quality entertainment.
- A forward thinking and can do approach.
- Keen eye for detail with strict adherence to safe working practices and health and safety.
- Excellent punctuality and timekeeping skills.
- Applicants aged 18+
- Desirable – Background in Performing Arts.
- Desirable – Previous experience working with guests of all ages.
Fill in our online application form today to join the Seasonal Performers Team!
Additional opportunities to work the Autumn and Winter seasons available for the right candidates.