We are Twinlakes Park, The East Midlands No.1 family day out. We are always seeking quality and reliable staff to join our very busy team. We have openings for ride operators. You will join our rides and attractions team and operate our theme park rides. This is a highly rewarding job that requires you to interact with the public and ensure that correct operating procedures are met. Our team progress fast and have the opportunity to apply for team leader and management positions.
- Conscientious & reliable
- Do you enjoy a challenge?
- Able to work at speed whilst also providing a quality service
- Smart & well presented
- Get a buzz from providing great service
- Keen to work for committed and dedicated team
- That you are available to work on weekends and during school holidays
- That you are punctual & reliable
- That you have high cleaning standards
- That you are trustworthy
- That you have the ability to work as part of a team
- 16 + to apply
AS EMPLOYERS, WE WILL PROVIDE:
- A smart uniform
- Relevant training
- Paid holidays
- All quality products and tools to complete cleaning tasks
- Support & guidance at all times
Up to 37.5 hours+ per week during peak times, dependant on the needs of the business (Zero Hour Contract), will include weekends, bank holidays and evenings. NMW rate of pay.
As well as benefiting from working in a unique and dynamic theme park, you’ll also receive a range of additional perks to employment including:
- Complimentary tickets which gives you and your family free admission to the theme park
- Discount in our retail and catering outlets
- Free onsite parking