Come and join our friendly team here at Twinlakes Park! The East Midlands No.1 family day out. We are always seeking quality and reliable staff to join our very busy team.
- Conscientious & reliable
- Do you enjoy a challenge?
- Able to work at speed whilst also providing a quality service
- Smart & well presented
- Get a buzz from providing great service
- Keen to work for committed and dedicated team
- You are available to work on a part-time or full- time basis
- That you are available to work on weekends during school holidays
- That you are punctual & reliable
- That you have high cleaning standards
- That you are trustworthy
- That you have the ability to work as part of a team
AS EMPLOYERS, WE WILL PROVIDE:
- A smart uniform
- Relevant training
- Paid holidays
- All quality products and tools to complete cleaning tasks
- Support & guidance at all times
Up to 37.5 hours+ per week during peak times, dependant on the needs of the business (Zero Hour Contract), will include weekends, bank holidays and evenings. NMW rate of pay.
As well as benefiting from working in a unique and dynamic theme park, you’ll also receive a range of additional perks to employment including:
- Complimentary tickets which gives you and your family free admission to the theme park
- Discount in our retail and catering outlets
- Free onsite parking