We have had a new super cute arrival over on the Twinlakes Park Red Rooster Farm.
Our llama has given birth a baby girl who is happily finding her feet and bouncing around the paddocks. Visit during March to see lots of new life up on the farm including lambs ready for Easter.
Did you know?
- A baby llama is called a cria
- They can reach speeds up to 56 kilometer (35 miles) per hour
- They have 3 stomach compartments and they chew their cud
- Cud is a mouthful of swallowed food that is regurgitated from the first stomach
- Llamas are related to camels, the main difference is camels have humps, llamas don’t
- They can grow to a huge 6ft tall