We hope you enjoy your day at Twinlakes Park Red Rooster Farm and Wheelgate Park Animal Adventure Zone, to help ensure that you do we ask you to follow the simple rules below. If you have any questions please speak to a farm ranger.
Pregnant woman need to take particular care and specifically should avoid contact with lambs and their droppings. Smoking is not allowed around our animals, Twinlakes Park is a no smoking park, visitors at Wheelgate Park are asked to be considerate of others and smoke away from buildings, rides, attractions and animal enclosures. Please supervise children at all times.
Please follow all our Does and Don’ts!
- Put hands on faces or fingers in mouths while petting animals or walking around our farms.
- Kiss farm animals nor allow children to put their faces close to animals.
- Eat or drink while touching animals or walking around the farm. This includes not eating sweets, crisps or chewing gum.
- Eat anything that has fallen on the floor.
- Use gels or wipes as substitutes for washing hands because these do not remove bugs and germs found in farms.
Wash your hands thoroughly with soap and water…
- After you have touched animals, fences or other surfaces in animal areas.
- Before eating or drinking
- After removing dirty shoes or boots that been worn on the farm
- Do supervise children closely to ensure they wash hands thoroughly.
- Do eat and drink in picnic areas or cafes only.