Welcome Santa to Twinlakes Park with Gem’s Cash for Kids, helping children here in The East Midlands. You and your family will be the first to experience the joy of Christmas here at Twinlakes Parks’ Magical Winter Wonderland 2018.
Gem are taking over the park for the evening to bring a special party with Santa for 1 night only. Santa will be arriving in style and we’ll have lots of festivities throughout the evening.
Join Santa, Mrs Claus and their Dancing Elves for a special evening of dancing, singing, partying, fireworks, Santa’s grotto and much more!
- Entry to Twinlakes Park Winter Wonderland from 3pm (rides and attractions included)
- Pre-party starts at 4.30pm in the indoor Labyrinth Play Zone with giant slides and rides. You’ll get to decorate gingerbread and join in with Christmas Crafts
- Santa arrives approx 5.15pm in style, you’ll be the first families to see Santa at Winter Wonderland 2018
- Fireworks when Santa arrives!
- Party with Santa, Mrs Claus, the Elves and Gem from 5.45pm (all timings approx) onwards inside Buccaneers Island
Party in the Park Evening Package includes:
- Turkey, stuffing, cranberry roll, fries and salad for all guests (from 5.45pm)
- Sweet treat or ice cream for all guests
- Unlimited Juice, tea/coffee on evening
- Cup of Mulled Wine for Adults on evening
- Exclusive evening entry into Santa’s magical Grotto (families will be invited 1 at a time to ensure a quality experience)
- Individual Memorable Photo in the Grotto
- Glitter painting
- A packet of Reindeer Dust to take home for Christmas Eve
- Use of some indoor rides during the party evening
- Parking is FREE all day and evening
BOOK BELOW NOW LIMITED AVAILABILITY
Between 4.30pm (when Twinlakes Park closes to day visitors) and Santa arriving you will be invited into our Labyrinth indoor play centre with selected rides and play areas whilst we ensure Santa and his Elves are prepared inside Buccaneers Island. Wristbands will need to be worn at all times.
Please Note: You can arrive at the park anytime from 3pm, however some small guests may prefer to enjoy coming to the park later in the evening (arrival must be before 5.15pm when Santa arrives) to ensure they have a magical experience in the evening. Please report to entrance gates on arrival, a timetable of events will be given on arrival to ensure you make the most of your special evening! Unfortunately we are unable to offer refunds for this event. Photography is prohibited whilst in the Grotto. Dietary requirements must be stated at time of booking.