PYO Pumpkins & Pumpkin Carving
We have thousands of pumpkins that farmer Phil has been growing for you all to carve.
Visit Farmer Phil’s pumpkin display, located at Red Rooster farm and choose any pumpkin of your choice. Then take it to the barn to carve. This activity is charged at £2 per pumpkin, with more details coming soon on how to pre-book.
See daily activities timetable for opening times.
Witches Wagon (Weekends and 16th-31st October)
The happiest haunted place on Earth. Step inside the Witch’s Wagon, with Halloween inspired prizes, potions bubbling, cauldrons churning for an interactive and imagination filled experience. Don’t miss out on all the chills, thrills and fun, it’s a real spook-tacular experience to be had. Small charge of £3.99 per child applies, all children receive a small trick and treat before leaving the experience, families enjoy the experience together (adults admitted with children’s tickets), book online to guarantee your child’s trick or treat experience.
This is the biggest Halloween yet for family-friendly activities,
- Find the ghouls and ghosts in the mummy family Halloween hunt. Once you have finished just hand your answer sheet into the gift shop with your details to win a spooktastic price.
- Visit the very ghostly gift shop and see if you can guess the correct number of worms in the Jar. The person closest to the correct amount will win a very creepy prize.
- This is your opportunity to make a wand-like no other. For a small charge of £1 receive a bag full of Ghastly materials which you can then make into a wand. This activity will be located at Gift Shop.
- Remember to share your photos of the wands with us via social media.
Activities In the Hub
Join our very friendly witches in the entertainment hub for a spookily good time:
Scare School (16th-31st)
- let our very friendly witches teach you how to scare people like a ghost, just remember not to scare your parents too much when you get home.
Broomstick flying lessons (16th-31st October)
- Always wanted to fly like a witch on a broomstick now this your chance, the very friendly witches will give you your own broomstick for the lesson and teach you how to fly, just watch out for the lamp posts.
Story Time with The Witch (16th-31st October)
- Join the very friendly witch and enjoy a very family-friendly spooky story in the Entertainments Hub at the time on the Halloween timetable.
Fancy Dress Competition (16th-31st October)
- If you love dressing up then this is just for you, visit the hub at the allotted time on the Halloween timetable and one person will win a spookily good prize for the best outfit. Remember parents can get dressed up as well.
Children’s fancy-dress is optional but we love it when they do!
Meet Marty the Monster! Marty the Monster and friends will be out and about at the start and the end of the day. Share the scares with your friends and family, remember your cameras and upload your pictures to our social pages.