2017 park tickets just £10
The BIG Boxing Day Sale blowout starts early!
<<< SOLD OUT >>>
Book online only, limited availability, when they’re gone they’re gone!
Buy your 2017 Day Tickets during our Boxing Day SALE and visit for just £10, that is an incredible half price on our current entrance tariff. The best value Twinlakes Park ticket guaranteed for 2017.
Park Tickets for 2017 Season Terms & Conditions:
- 1000 park tickets valid for 2017 season priced at £10 each
- Tickets can only be purchased online, cannot be done with telephone booking or at the park entrance purchases
- Present printed E-Ticket (please make sure you print high resolution if your barcode is blurry we cannot use these) to park entrance, not got a printer? Opt for SMS/Text order code to be sent direct to you phone
- Subject to availability
- Selected dates and times only – not valid on park closed days
- Maximum of 10 tickets per transaction
- Twinlakes Park is closed Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Years Day and Mon 16th – Tues 31st January 2017 inclusive. We reopen on Feb 1st 2017
- Expiry date cannot be extended
- Failure to use tickets will not result in refund or compensation
- Tickets can be used from Sat 7th Jan 2017 until Fri 3rd Nov 2017
- Please plan ahead, visit www.twinlakespark.co.uk for opening times and ride closures during 2017. Ride closures will not result in refund and/or date swaps
- We reserve the right to close or alter any attraction line up due to refurbishment and/or unforeseen circumstances beyond our control.
- Standard terms of entry apply, see website for details.
- Open 10am – 5pm daily
- This ticket can be used for anyone wishing to visit including Child 108cm +, Adult, OAP, Toddler 95cm – 108cm, Special Needs tickets
- Special Needs: Twinlakes Park believe in treating all people fairly, the full admission rate will be charged. However, if a guest has a full time helper, a free ticket is available when documentation is presented at any of the ticket booths, please do not add a full priced ticket to the cover the carer as we cannot refund tickets purchased online, the free ticket will be given at the park entrance when a DLA document, Blue Badge or official letter stating disability is shown.