Easter Recruitment 2017!
Are you outgoing, friendly, bubbly and full of excitement? Then the Twinlakes Easter Bunny needs you! Twinlakes brings the UK’s first and No.1 Easter Bunny Grotto experience this Easter and we require temporary/seasonal actors and helpers who would love to join the Easter Team who may not have previous experience before (full training will be given).
- Our Easter Experience runs from 1st – 23rd April
- Weekends and weekday work
- Flexibility is key! You may be required to work from 8am – 6pm daily
- No experience necessary but a friendly and can-do attitude is needed!
- Full training will be given
- Costume/uniform provided
- You will work within a team and individually
- Confidence with customers and performing in character advantages but not necessary
- Suitable for experienced performers and sixth form/college students studying drama or theater.
- Min. age to apply is 16
Twinlakes Park is open all year and the possibility of staying on beyond your Easter contract may be offered. We run seasonal experiences year round, including Xtreme Scream Park – The UK’s award winning fright by night festival. Internal candidates or those who have worked with us previously can email firstname.lastname@example.org for interview/audition dates.
Interviews will start March, with employment starting April 2017.
If you have not worked with us previously please complete our online application form here!